Tuesday, August 6, 2013

My Look: Wet n Wild "I'm Seeing Triples"



Face:
Wet n Wild Coverall foundation
LA Colors concealer
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Brightener
ELF HD Powder
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind powder
NYC Sunny Bronzer
NYX Terra Cotta blush

Eyes:
NYX jumbo pencil in Milk
Wet n Wild trio "I'm Seeing Triples"
NYX single in Sahara
Urban Decay shadow in Naked
Jordana FabuLiner in black
Rimmel ScandalEyes liner in Black
Almay Get Up & Grow mascara

Lips:
Wet n Wild Fergie lipstick in Fergie Daily
Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer in Stargazer


Thanks for the huge nose, dad! Jeez Louise!






See the tutorial here:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...