Monday, December 2, 2013

My Look: Casual Mommy Monday


     I have a love/hate relationship with long weekends. It's nice having hubby and kids here, but it takes me hours and hours on the following Monday to put my house back in order. Needless to say, it was a sweats and simple makeup kind of day.


Some of today's products: Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze, Essence single in Party All Night, Wet n Wild MegaLiner, NYC Color Wheel blush in Rose Glow, Hard Candy Tiki highlight, Milani Brow Fix kit.


My Über sophisticated and high couture outfit of the day, complete with intricate updo (lololol!)




So what are you all doing on this Monday? Recovering from the weekend as well?

Have a lovely day beauties! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...