Tuesday, December 3, 2013

My Look: Mirror, Mirror...



I am not good at "mirror selfies". I am very new to the whole taking a picture of myself in the mirror thing. So bear with me on that. I'd love to do more outfit of the day type posts (you know, on the rare days I get dressed lol), so I will be practicing. Here is what we have so far.

This particular day was about a week ago, and I was headed out for another birthday bash (a birthday is an event you know) I will post whatever info I have below pics.

Phone case - Big Lots
Hair - Revlon Deep Waver

Jeans - American Eagle
Striped Top - Plato's Closet (not sure it's origin)
Vest - ?? Kohl's possibly. It has a skinny racer back, and it's long and drapey. 
It was a hand - me - down. 
Necklace - Rhinestone high heel. Forever21



Eyes - Lorac Unzipped palette
Cheeks - Tarte Exposed blush
Lips - Nothing. I eventually wore Jordana's Cranberry Crush



No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...