Monday, January 27, 2014

1st Quarter Empties 2014

    I decided I was going to start doing my Empties videos/posts on a quarterly schedule. I have never done them consistently on a month to month basis anyway, so I figure this should work out well for me. So we will have new Empties posts in January, April, July & October. 

In this post I will just show you what I used up, and what everything is. If you want to know my thoughts on anything, tune into my video on Wednesday. Remember to subscribe to my YouTube channel so you don't miss it! 


1) Not Your Mother's - Way to Grow Long & Strong shampoo
2 & 3) John Frieda Radiant Red shampoo & conditioner
4 & 5) Matrix Biolage shampoo & conditioner samples
6) Suave Keratin dry shampoo


7) cotton balls (I use these for nail polish removal)
8) cotton pads (eye makeup removal)
10) Clean & Clean Deep Cleaning Astringent with salicylic acid
11) Gillette Satin Care shaving gel
12) B&BW shower gel in Secret Wonderland


13) Maybelline Define-a-brow pencil
14) Benefit They're Real! mascara
15) CoverGirl Clump Crusher mascara
16) Jordana Best Lash Extreme mascara
17) L'Oreal true Match Lumi foundation
18) Dior cell regenerate serum sample
19) Sephora makeup remover
20) NYX Stay Matte, Not Flat powder
21) Rimmel BB Cream
22) MAC Painterly Paint Pot




No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...