Sunday, January 26, 2014

My Look: I Love Myself Today


I finally had a day where I felt like taking a picture of myself. I have quite a bit going on in my life lately (I will have a Life Update video up in the next week). I just haven't felt "blog-worthy" lately. But yesterday I was just feeling it, so I snapped a selfie. 

Face:
CoverGirl TruBlend foundation
Maybelline Age Rewind concealer
ELF Tone Correcting powder in Warm (set under eyes)
NYC "Sunny" Bronzer
Wet n Wild "Reserve Your Cabana" highlighter
NARS "Madly" blush

Brows:
Maybelline Color Tattoo in "Matte Brown"
Milani Brow kit in Light (I use shade Brow2)

Eyes:
Maybelline quad in Desert Festival (LE fall 2013)
Jordana black FabuLiner
Milani mascara
TooFaced Lashgasm mascara

Lips:
NYX Butter Gloss in Peaches & Cream



No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...