Friday, May 3, 2013

30 Day Squat Challenge


      I saw this on Facebook last night, and thought "You know, I'm gonna try this!" As most of you may know if you've been a long time reader, I have 4 little boys. I would like to get my body back as close to pre-baby as possible before I turn 30. I just feel like the older a woman gets, the harder it is to lose weight. Losing weight sounds stupid, that's not my goal. My goal is to get in shape. I have the baby pooch, and the love handles. Lets get real ladies, they bother us all don't they? I've been trying to make more conscious, healthy choices in my life to get me where I want to be. I'm not an exercise person, I quit going to the gym after 5 months. I feel however, that I can add this into my day. I don't need to drive to the gym, I don't need to leave the house. I can do my squats everyday and feel good about myself. I'm also trying to drink less pop (I have a very unhealthy addiction to Mountain Dew) and drink more water. I've also cut back my snacking a lot. 

     So what do you think? Anyone else want to join me in this challenge? Let me know in the comments below, and wish me luck! Squats are very hard to do actually, and I'm dreading those 200+ squat days ahead of me LOL.

Much love and healthiness,



No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...