Monday, April 29, 2013

April Nails in Review!

        I thought it would be fun at the end of every month to make a video/blog post compiling all the nail polishes I've worn throughout the month. 

Without further review, here are my nails of April!!


Keep Reading!




Sinful Colors - Island Coral


Wet n Wild MegaLast - Sea Change (new shade)


Wet n Wild Spoiled - Tip Your Waitress


Wet n Wild MegaLast - Retro Mint (new shade)
(accent nail) Wet n Wild MegaLast - I Need A Refresh-Mint
(dots) Milani 3D - HD


Wet n Wild MegaLast - Bubblegum Pop (new shade)


(pink) Wet n Wild MegaLast - Young 'n' Cheeky (new shade)
(purple) Wet n Wild MegaLast - Black Light Party (new shade)


(left) Wet n Wild MegaLast - Tulip Season (new shade)
(right) Wet n Wild MegaLast - On A Trip


Wet n Wild MegaLast - Dark Side of the Blues (new shade)
(accent nail) Wet n Wild MegaLast - Telescope Vision (new shade)


Wet n Wild MegaLast - Hot Candy (new shade)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...