Tuesday, April 23, 2013

More New Shades from Wet n WIld MegaLast Collection

     Yes, I am a hoarder. I also broke my own rule of only buying 7 nail polishes for the entire year. I can't help it!! Wet n Wild MegaLast line is my favorite brand OF LIFE, and when they launched 40 new shades, I almost peed my pants. 

    Here is a quick bottle shot of 4 more shades I recently acquired. (I have a couple more also that I forgot to snap of picture of). I just recorded a video about these new polishes, so look forward to the accompanying swatch post in the very near future!


L-R: Sunspot, Sweet Tooth, Telescope Vision & Dark Side of the Blues



No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...