Friday, April 5, 2013

My Look: Super Simple


      Please excuse the fact that these were taken at the end of the day. With that being said, my makeup held up really well al day long!

Garnier BB Cream
CoverGirl Stay Fabulous 3in1 Foundation
CoverGirl + Olay Eye Corrector
ELF HD powder
Maybelline Dream Matte powder
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny
theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer highlighter
Milani Baked Blush in Berry Amore
Wet n Wild Brow Kit
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
Sephora + Pantone quad (from last year)
Cream shade all over
Purple shade in crease
Jordana FabuLiner in Brown
Rimmel ScandalEyes liner in Nude (waterline)
Maybelline The Rocket Mascara
I also wore Revlon lipgloss in Pink Pop at some point during the day lol





No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...