Sunday, October 27, 2013

My Look: Pink and Grey


     I am seriously loving my original Vice palette lately! I really hope I get the Vice 2 for my birthday, because these palette are AWESOME! It's just a lazy Sunday afternoon here, but that never stops me from glamming it up ;-)



Eyes:
MAC Painterly paint pot
Maybelline Color Tattoo - Inked in Pink (lid only)
Urban Decay Vice palette:
Anonymous - brow highlight
Laced - blender color
Desperation - outer corner and crease
Freebird - lid
Ulta liner in grey on upper and lower lash line
Desperation to blend lower liner
Benefit They're Real mascara

Face:
NYC Sunny bronzer
Milani blush in Dolce Pink












No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...