Thursday, October 31, 2013

My Look: Purple & Teal (Vice Palette)


    Not too much to say today, I have to run out the door in a minute to drop my little guy off at Grandma's house. I have to get to school to help out with my son's Halloween Party this afternoon. 
Happy Halloween everyone!! 🎃👻




Eyes:
MAc Painterly Paint Pot
Maybelline Color Tattoo - Tenacious Teal
Urban Decay Vice Palette:
Junkie (lid)
Maybelline Cinnamon Spice (crease)
Anonymous (brow)
Echo Beach (blender)
Milani Shadow Eyez - Champagne Toast
24/7 liner - Ransom
Vice & Rapture (lower lash line)
Wet n Wild Fergie gel liner - Gunmetal Grape
Rimmel ScandalEyes liner in Black
Benefit They're Real mascara
Smashbox Full Exposure mascara

Face:
L'Oreal True Match Lumi foundation
Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer
Maybelline Dream Matte powder
NYC Sunny bronzer
ELF Candid Coral blush

Lips:
NYX gloss in Nude Peach








No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...