Sunday, October 27, 2013

My Look: Blue, and Green and Gold.... Oh My!


    I don't really have any clever stories to tell today. Just that I am back in love with my Urban Decay Vice Palette lately. I've been searching tons of YouTube tutorials for different ways to use it, and have been finding good looks. I got this particular look from ThatGirlShaexo . 



Eyes: 
MAC Painterly paint pot
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Gold Shimmer (lid only)
Urban Decay Vice Palette:
Blitz - inner lid
Jagged - outer lid
Junkie - blend between both colors
Chaos - over top of Jagged on outer corner
Muse - crease
Anonymous - brow highlight
Lined lower lashes with UD Junkie eyeliner, smudge out with Chaos
Line water line with black liner
Smashbox mascara + Maybelline Rocket mascara

Face:
NYC Sunny Bronzer
Tarte blush - Dollface







No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...