Thursday, October 31, 2013

My Halloween Look


      Yes, I so totally wore this all day. Even to my sons party at school, and he is in 2nd grade. 
It's how I roll haha!


Face:
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse foundation (will review soon)
NYC Sunny Bronzer
Rimmel blush in Pink Sorbet
ELF blush in Peachy Keen


Eyes:
MAC Painterly paint pot
LA Colors jumbo pencil in purple (lid only)
theBalm Meet Matte Nude palette:
Matt Singe (buffer color)
Matt Malloy (brow)
Wet n Wild Fergie Desert Festival palette:
 Matte orange (crease)
LA Colors Holiday palette:
Bright purple (lid & lower lash line)
Shimmery white (inner corner)
Rimmel ScandalEyes liner in Black (smudged on upper & lower lash line)
Benefit They're Real mascara

I hope you all had a wonderful and safe Halloween!! 🎃👻




No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...