Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My Look: It's A Two-fer!

    So a little back story before I get into today's look of the day..... Yesterday I was EXHAUSTED. I laid down on the couch at 5pm and dozed for the next hour. I then got up, washed my faced, put pajamas on, and went to bed at 6:30pm. LOSER. Luckily my husband made dinner and took care of the boys. Thanks babe! Needless to say, I got up at 5 this morning, ready to go. I had an hour and half before I even had to get my kids up for school, lol. I actually got to curl my hair for work this morning.

   I decided to go for a nice, neutral cat eye today. I used my Coastal Scents 88 Warm palette to create this day look. Keep reading for more info!



Face:
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer
Revlon Colorstay foundation
ELF Golden Bronzer (all over face)
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny (to contour)
Milani Baked Blush in Corallina


Eyes & Lips:
MAC paintpot in Painterly
Shimmery yellow all over lid
Shimmery pale pink in crease, up to brow
Matte medium brown in outer V, and deepen crease
Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Perversion, outer corner of waterline
Maybelline Falsies Flared mascara
NYX lip liner in Rose
Rimmel lipstick in Airy Fairy
NYX Mega Shine lip gloss in Sweetheart

But wait! There's more!!
I needed to amp this look up because I'm headed out with some friends for dinner tonight. But really, that's just an excuse to play with my makeup some more LOL


Face:
The same, just touched up the blush.


Eyes & Lips:
(Using Too Faced Natural palette for shadows)
Erotica in outer V and crease
Sexpresso to deepen that, also smudged under lower lash line
Silk Teddy in inner corner of lid
Nude Beach as brow highlight
False eyelashes I got at DOTS for $2
Maybelline Line Stiletto, to touch up liner
Maybelline Falsies Flared to bond real and false lashes
Essence lipstick in Creamy Nude







No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...