Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My Go-To Makeup Look



First things first.... I forgot to save unedited pictures. My bad!
This is my go-to, everyday, quick and easy makeup look. I have been sporting this for the past 5 or 6 straight days, and I must say I really like it. Hubby doesn't much comment on how my makeup looks all on his own, but he told me he really liked this. So there you have it! I actually don't usually put anything on the lower lash line, but I was feeling it today.

Face:
Wet n Wild Coverall foundation
Maybelline Mineral Power concealer
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind in Brightener
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear powder
Tarte Park Ave. Princess bronzer
MAC blush in Fleet Fast
Wet n Wild Fergie highlighter in Rose Champagne Glow
Wet n Wild brow kit

Eyes:
LORAC Behind the Scenes eye primer
Wet n Wild single in Brulee'
NYC single in Ellis Island above crease
Tarte Park Ave. Princess bronzer in the crease
Jordana Fabuliner in brown
(I smudged the bronzer under the lower lash line in above photo)
CoverGirl Clump Crusher mascara

Lips:
I usually wear Maybelline Vivid lipstick in Brazen Berry



Watch the video here:




No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...