Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My Look: Inspired by ShadesofKassie



I know this picture is funny, but I like it ;-)

Todays look is inspired by ShadesofKassie on YouTube. She is one of my favorite people to watch, and she did this look for a Valentines Day idea. I just loved how it turned out, so I tried it out myself. I love it still! I did record a get Ready With Me video on this look, and that will be up in the next day or so, so be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel so you don't miss it (link!)

Face:
L'Oreal True Match Lumi foundation
Maybelline Mineral Power concealer
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind powder
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny
Victoria's Secret blush in Flutter
Tarte highlight in Angelic
(brows) PF brown cream liner + Wet n Wild brow kit


Eyes:
MAC paint pot in Painterly
(Urban Decay Naked palette)
Naked
Buck
Toasted
Hustle
Creep
(Urban Decay Naked Basics palette)
Walk of Shame
Foxy
Venus
Maybelline Color Tattoo - Inked in Pink
L'Oreal Infallible - Amber Rush
Jordana FabuLiner in Brown
CoverGirl Clump Crusher mascara


Brushes used were by Real Techniques, and also my handy dandy Sigma E25 (link!)






4 comments:

  1. I like that pic too. And your eye makeup is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! I like to stray from the ordinary, I mean who wants all smiling pictures in the same pose all the time right? lol

      Delete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...