Thursday, February 28, 2013

My Look: Neutral Nellie


Not much to say today guys and girls. It's been a real long, rough, emotional week for my family and I. I'm just going to keep this short, sweet and to the point today. Thanks for understanding!

Keep reading for more pictures and info!


Face:
Wet n Wild Coverall foundation
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Brightener 
Maybelline Mineral Power concealer
Mary Kay mineral powder in Ivory 2
e.l.f Golden Bronzer
Coastal Scents 10 Blush Palette (a mix of the rose, dark peach and light pink shades)
Wet n Wild Reserve Your Cabana highlight




Eyes:
Lorac Behing the Scenes primer
Wet n Wild 'Sparkle Til Morning' palette
Shade #4 all over lid and crease area
Shade #6 on lower lash line
Coastal Scents Hot Pots:
Oatmeal Tan + Light Taupe in crease
Wet n Wild Shade #8 in outer V
Wet n Wild Brulee' as brow highlight
PF Black Cream liner
Rimmel Scandal Eyes liner in Nude on waterline
Maybelline The Rocket mascara







2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful honey! Hope you're ok! :) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My mother in law is very sick in the hospital. She had surgery yesterday, and it's just been a very long week. Hopefully everything will be ok! Thanks for the hugs :-)

      Delete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...