Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Nail Swatch: NOPI 'Paparazzi Don't Peach'


    This is a shade from the Kardashian Kollection from Nicole by OPI. If you are unaware of that whole line, a lot of the polishes are amazing (no matter your feelings on things Kardashian haha). I have 3 other shades from this line, but this particular polish was a CVS exclusive that came out last spring.

      I picked this little gem up on clearance at CVS for $3.99, and I have to say I quite like it. I like the brushes on these polishes, and I love the formula. This is a good nude shade for me, as I prefer peachy nudes to brown nudes. 

I used 2 coats to reach opacity, and topped with Sally Hansen Quik-Dry top coat.


please excuse my smudge




No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...