Sunday, March 3, 2013

Leopard Nails for Summer

    I'm really feeling it... warmer weather that is. It's ben cold as hell here in the Mitten and I'm O-V-E-R it!!! Come on Spring and Summer!!!

     In hopes of warmer weather coming soon I did this nail design the other day and thought I'd share it with you all. It was actually inspired by a pair of sweats I got at Aeropostle'. (Sweat pants, I love you but you need to be shorts for real!)

Keep in mind, this is a very bright neon yellow, which of course didn't translate very well in photos. Stupid camera!



    I started with a base coat of Milani 'White on the Spot'. After that dried I applied 2 coats of Wet n Wild Spoiled 'Did I Dye It Too Blonde?'. After drying, I used the tip of a bobby pin for a dotting tool and applied random dots of China Glaze 'Flip Flop Fantasy' for my leopard print. I used Wet n Wild 'Black Cream' to go around that. Finish with a top coat. Easy peesy lemon squeezie! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...