Friday, March 1, 2013

Weekly Makeup Bag: 3/2 - 3/8


Man, I've been slacking on my Makeup Bag posts lately. I missed the last 2 weeks. Never fear, I'm back again! ;-)

So what's in there this week? Well honestly, a lot of the same. but a couple new things too!
Here's the whole jumbalaya!




Eyes:
Wet n Wild 'Sparkle Til Morning' palette (this is the one my son got a hold of, poor thing lol)
Wet n Wild Brulee single
Lorac behind the Scenes eye primer
Physicians Formula black gel liner
Wet n Wild brow kit
Rimmel Scandal Eyes waterproof kohl liner in Nude
Maybelline The Rocket mascara


Face:
e.l.f Golden Bronzer
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Illuminating primer (in the little pot)
Mary Kay mineral powder
Wet n Wild Coverall foundation
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Brightener
Maybelline Mineral Power concealer
Wet n Wild Reserve Your Cabana highlighter
Milani blush in Luminoso (forgot to put it in the pic. oops!)


Tools:
(these stay in my bag all the time)
e.l.f eyelash curler
Walmart brow brush
Style Essentials (Kmart) angled brush

There you have it! Thanks for reading!





3 comments:

  1. You have some great products there! I must admit, the Wet N Wild brow kit is a favourite of mine xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just realized my bag is a bit Wet n Wild happy this week LOL. That's alright with me though, that brow kit is awesome!! It worked when my hair was blonde, and still works now that's dark ;)

      Delete
    2. Got to love a bit of Wet n Wild! xo

      Delete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...