Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Swatches: NEW Wet n Wild LE Spring Forward palettes


      I had such a LONG day yesterday! Kids had no school again (that's getting old quick!) and it was a just a drag. So after the kids finally fell asleep (we're talking 10 pm here) I grabbed up the car keys and ran out the door. I'm a night owl anyway, so late night shopping isn't a big deal to me. I prefer it actually, less people :-P

    Off I headed to my local Meijer in hopes of finding the new Limited Edition palettes from Wet n Wild. Lo and behold, they were there! I also grabbed a Milani baked blush in Berry Amore because I've seen several dupe videos/ posts that it is a dupe to Warm Soul by MAC.

      You may notice by the swatches that the more neutral palette (Nude Awakening) has a lot of similar shades to the original Naked palette by Urban Decay. Soo.... $4.70 compared to $50, I think that's a good bargain. Granted they aren't exactly the same, and there are less shades, but it's very similar. 

Keep Reading for swatches!


 Going in the Wild palette




Left Column - Top Row
Right Column - Bottom Row


Swatches are done on bare skin, using a sponge tip applicator.


Nude Awakening palette



Left Column - Top Row
Right Column - Bottom Row


Swatches done on bare skin with a sponge tip applicator.










6 comments:

  1. aaaaaaaaaaaaah i want these so bad! but LE collections take FOREVER to get to PR! :S so impatient!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get my hands on those palettes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so cute! Hope you find them soon! :)

      Delete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...