Tuesday, March 5, 2013

My Look: Spring Inspired

    

      I took to Facebook this morning (Are you following me there? You totes should, link in the sidebar!) and asked what kind of makeup looks you'd like to see on the blog. I got a few suggestions, and went with the request for a Spring look. It was also requested to tie in the face and lips, so that's what I did. I filmed a tutorial for this look, so make sure you're subscribed to my YouTube channel so you don't miss it. (link!)

Face:
L'Oreal True Match foundation
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind brightener
Maybelline Mineral Power concealer
NYX Stay Matte powder
Tarte Park Ave. Princess bronzer
Milani blush in Luminoso



Eyes:
MAC Painterly paint pot
Wet n Wild single in Brulee'
Tarte bronzer (crease)
Wet n Wild Knock on Wood trio - brown shade (define crease)
Coastal Scents Hot Pot - Reef Blue (lid)
Coastal Scents Hot Pot - Aqua (lid)
Coastal Scents Hot Pot - Elven Blue (outer corner)
Physicians Formula brown cream liner
CoverGirl Clump crusher mascara

Lips:
Revlon Balm Stain - Charm
NYX gloss - Nude Peach






2 comments:

  1. How gorgeous! I did a similar look today. Needed to try out some spring colors :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love my browns and taupes, but am finding myself getting bored. I need some color in my life! ;)

      Delete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...