Friday, September 27, 2013

Dollar Tree Finds!


    I wondered on over to the Dollar Tree the other day (I honestly can't remember what for) and I decided I needed a new hair brush, and found some other goodies there also. I thought I'd share what kind of things can be found at the Dollar Tree lately, and a few swatches too!

   The ELF Lip Exfoliator pictured above was actually purchased at Target for $3, not at the Dollar Tree, but I thought I'd include it. Basically it's an exfoliating lip scrub in the shape of a lipstick and it tastes like vanilla. Simple enough.

     I did pick up the hair brush, and also a couple larger clips for keeping my hair out of my face while putting my makeup on, or doing my hair. They came together 2-in-1. 

The LA Colors Rapid Dry Top Coat is a bit of a disappointment for me. It's super runny like water, and it drags through my polish leaving little track marks. It also doesn't dry rapidly AT ALL. Granted it's only a $1, but pass on it. 

     If you watch my YouTube videos you know I am LOVING the ELF Matte Lip Colors. I have 5 out of the 6 available shades now, and found all of them at the Dollar Tree, although they are still available at Target and online. The shade I passed on is Praline because it's just too dark brown for me. The color I did pick up this time is Coral, which I was super pumped up about. It's a beautiful peachy nude color, and reminds me a bit of Just Peachy by Wet n Wild (one of my all time faves!)

   I also found a bunch of the Rimmel Glam Eye quads. I didn't however realize they were quads and not trios, until I was swatching the last one. So the first 2 palettes only show 3 swatches, not 4. Oops! They did have a few more shades available, I just picked up the ones I was interested in. I have worn the gold one already, and it is pretty nice. The only complaint I have is that the little strips of eyeshadow are really hard to get into, even with the little sponge applicator. While it is pretty to look at, the packaging leaves much to be desired in terms of usage. Swatches of everything is below!

Green Park


Royal Tea


Heart of Gold


ELF Matte Lip Color - Coral




No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...