Tuesday, November 19, 2013

My Birthday Look & Birthday Haul :)





    For my makeup look, I did a black and warm brown smokey using my Anastasia Lavish Palette. Lips are Jordana Balm Stain in Cranberry Crush.

My birthday was on the 14th, and to celebrate I did dinner at Chili's with my husband, mom, stepdad and sister. Fun times :)


A few goodies I picked up at Ulta with birthday money:
Essence Beauty Beats Shimmer Powder in Swag!
NYX Pore Filler (video soon!)

I also picked up the Vice 2 palette with a birthday gift card, which I blogged about here.


Lastly, I also picked up the A Few of my favorite Things kit by Too Faced. So so so pretty! Swatch post to follow!


Later beauties!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...