Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Swatches & Photos: Too Faced - A Few of my Favorite Things


This kit is exclusive to Sephora, and is Limited Edition, so get it while you can! I highly recommend it!
This kit retails for $56.00 USD.
Included is:
Pink & gold chevron clutch
Lip Injection Color Bomb in Bee Sting
Better Than Sex deluxe sample size mascara
20 eyeshadows
2 bronzers
2 blushes
small "look book"



All swatches are finger swatches on bare skin

Snowflakes / Whiskers on Kittens / Chocolate Milk / Moon on Their Wings / Dark Chocolate

Cream Colored Ponies / Honey Honey / Buche de Noel / Evergreen / Blue Satin Sashes

Coquet / Taffy / Crisp Apple Strudel / Woolen Mittens / Soiree

Tinsel / Bluff / Ooh La Orchid / Party Time / Pure Glam

All the shades are very pigmented, and are wonderfully pigmented. The only shades with a little trouble are the matte purple "Ooh La Orchid" and the shimmery "Party Time". "Ooh La Orchid" just needs a little help when applied, just build it up. "Party Time" is not the spectacular shade it appears in the pan, more like an overshadow actually. I'd use it over top of another shadow to give it a little "pop!".


Chocolate Soleil / Melt into Spring / Raindrops on Roses / Sun Bunny

No complaints in the face products department! All winners in my book, and I'm especially fond of the peachy coral shade - Melt into Spring.

The "Better Than Sex" mascara is just ok for me. It reminds me of Almay Get Up & Grow, as far as the brush. It's nothing special, but it's not bad either. 


First of all, I'm sorry I have to say this, but this lip stick looks like a penis. I'm sorry that's disgusting, but it does. It's quite off-putting. The color is beautiful, ou know I'm partial to natural nude shades. However, I'd wear this over a lip balm, so as to have a "buffer". The name of this shade is "Bee Sting" and I find that perfect, because that's what it feels like. It hurts SO bad on the lips!

All together, I am more than pleased with this purchase. You like? 

I give this an:





No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...