Thursday, November 21, 2013

My Look: Testing Out Too Faced


I did a little video getting ready with this look, trying out the palette. I just wanted to list products for you guys and show some extra pictures. Make sure you are subscribed to my YouTube channel to catch my videos :)



Eyes:
Maybelline LE Color Tattoo in Just Beige
LA Colors jumbo pencil in Sand Castles (lid)
(from palette)
Cream Colored Ponies (all over)
Chocolate Milk (blender shade)
Woolen Mittens (crease)
Moon on Their Wings (inner 3rd lid)
Crisp Apple Strudel (middle lid)
Buche de Noel (outer V & lower lash line)
Pure Glam (deepen outer V)
Milani Liquif'Eye in Brown (waterline)
Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara
Lips: Lip Injection Color Bomb in Bee Sting

Face:
NYX Pore Filler
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse foundation
ELF HD powder
Essence Beauty Beats highlighter in Swag!
(from palette)
Sun Bunny bronzer (to bronze)
Chocolate Soleil bronzer (contour)
Melt into Spring blush


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...