Sunday, November 10, 2013

My Look: Pink & Purple - Using Vice 2


I've been so exciting playing with my new Vice 2 palette from Urban Decay! It's just so pretty! Yesterday I did a dramatic green eye look following a tutorial from ThatGirlShaeXO on youtube. So so gorgeous. Today I just played around and this is what I came up with. If you missed my post with swatches of all the colors, I will link it HERE.



Face:
NARS Laguna bronzer
Tarte 'Stellar' blush (shimmery brown nude)
Hard Candy Tiki highlighter

Lips:
Revlon gloss in Pink Pop


Eyes:
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Just Beige as a base/primer
"Habit" all over lid (creamy beige)
"X Rated" as a blending color (almost matte bubblegum pink)
"Voodoo" on outer half of lid (dark blackened metallic purple)
"Betrayal" on inner half of lid (shimmery blue/purple duo chrome)
"Coax" to blend out the crease (metallic rose pink)
"Dope" as a brow highlight (soft satin pinky beige)
Jordana FabuLiner in black
Rimmel ScandalEyes liner in Nude
L'Oreal Full Definition mascara








No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...