Monday, August 20, 2012

My Look: Orange You Glad It's Coral?


I miss my coral so much! I've been slacking on using all my coral makeup that I love so much. So, we got reacquainted today ;-) I also busted out my Coastal Scents Hot Pots that I haven't used in a while. I don't know, they ar really great eye shadows. If you want to see swatches of what I have, you can click here. I also want to mention that you will notice below that I used a lot of different blushes. But as you can see from the pictures, I used a light hand, and lots of blending. I like the effect it gave.


Face:
NYC Smooth Skin primer
Garnier BB Cream
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer
Maybelline Dream Lumi concealer in Radiant
NYC Blushable Cream Stick in South St. Seashell (before powder)
Mary Kay mineral powder
Milani Baked Blush in Corallina (very lightly)
Wet n Wild blush in Berry Shimmer (very small amount)



Eyes & Lips
MAC paint pot in Painterly
CS Hot Pot # S09 (crease & above)
CS Hot Pot in Reef Pink (crease)
CS Hot Pot in Reef Sand (brow & lid)
Maybelline Mega Plush mascara
Essence No Limits mascara
Maybelline Super Stay lipstick in Perpetual Peony
NYX gloss in Sweetheart




No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...