Friday, January 4, 2013

2012 Favorites: Face Products


You can watch the video accompanying this post at the bottom :) I just wanted to list what my favorites were this past year, and I want to know yours too! 

Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse foundation
Garnier BB Cream
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer
Maybelline Dream Lumi pen concealer in Radiant
NYX Stay Matte, Not Flat powder
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind powder
NYC bronzer in Sunny
Tarte bronzer in Park Ave. Princess
theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer highlight
Wet n Wild brow kit
ELF blush in Candid Coral
L'Oreal blush in Innocent Flush
Tarte blush in Exposed





No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...