Friday, January 25, 2013

Weekly Makeup Bag 1/26 - 2/1


Before I get into this post, I just have to give you all a quick update about my life at this moment.

    As you may (or may not) know, I have 4 little boys. My oldest is 8 and the baby is 2. On Monday my 4 year old started coughing and running a fever. By Tuesday he was full blown sick. he slept ALL day until I have to take him to a doctors appointment. High fevers in the 103* range. Not fun. We got him some meds, but he is still coughing like crazy. Of course it spreads like wildfire. The baby got sick on Wednesday night/ Thursday morning. By today my oldest was sick enough to stay home from school. So basically we have all been living in our pajamas, stuck in the house, all week. Lots of Baby Sicky's up in here. I'm sure by the morning the last healthy one will have been contaminated. Needless to say, not a whole lot of fun makeup going on this week. Not to mention my greasy ass hair that no one wanted to see photographed LOL. I am showered and clean now, so we'll see what tomorrow holds.

So let's get on to what this post is ACTUALLY about. I'm back to posting Weekly Makeup Bags. I actually do these every single week, but haven't been posting them for some reason. Most of the things in the bag stay the same but I do swap out blushes, highlighters, mascara, things of that nature. I also don't include eyeshadows anymore, as I like to switch it up daily. If you are curious about my actual makeup bag, I found mine on sale at Meijer for about $7, but I have also seen it at Target.


So what's in this jumbled mess??

Hard Candy Sheer Envy Illuminating primer (still working on this bad boy)
Wet n Wild Coverall foundation (LOVE!)
Maybelline Mineral Power concealer
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer in Brightener
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear powder
Tarte Park Ave. Princess bronzer
Wet n Wild Reserve Your Cabana highlight
Benefit High Beam highlight
Milani Illuminating Powder (blush) in Amber Nectar
Victoria's Secret blush in Flutter
Wet n Wild single Brulee'
Jordana Fabuliner in black
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Demolition (brown)
MAC paint pot in Painterly
Revlon Smokey Shadow Stick in Torch
Wet n Wild brow kit
Maybelline The Rocket mascara
Fresh lip balm


That's what I'm working with this week. As I said, a lot of it stays the same, so maybe from here on out I'll just post what actually is changing out in my bag. Have a great weekend everyone!! 





3 comments:

  1. I see you use the Wet n Wild brow kit. It's a much loved product of mine :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried quite a few pencils, and different eyeshadows, and this brow kit is by far my favorite. I used the lighter shade when my hair was blonde, and now I mix in a touch of the darker one since my hair is dark. I love that I didn't have to buy a new brow kit ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool, i started doing this about two weeks ago but i didn't know u did it! always fun to see what others carry around w them :) i love that foundation!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...