Monday, January 7, 2013

Swatchfest: Tarte cheek stain in Flush


    I am still trying to get the rest of these swatch posts done from my Sephora Faves: In the Glow kit. The holidays screwed me all up and I am still in lazy mode LOL.

    I have to be honest about this particular product, I have not tried it on my cheeks yet. I was completely frightened by it just looking at it in the packaging. It seems like such a dark vampy color to wear as blush. As you can see from the swatch, it is much more sheer than it appears. I can not testify as to just how much it stains the cheeks, or how it lasts. When I have a better feel for it, I will follow this up with a review post. 






2 comments:

  1. oh it looks so pretty! i think on your light skin, you'd have to use a light hand, but i like that it looks like it would work for every skintone :) i'm excited for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try one of these! This one looks really pretty. Can't wait for your review :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...