Tuesday, January 22, 2013

New Year.... New Look


How do you like my new 'do? I think I'm going to put together a post of all my different hair changes over the years. I change my hair so often, I think it'll be a fun post.

In case anyone is wondering, I colored my hair with Nice n Easy in Medium Spice Brown.

My Look:
Wet n WIld Coverall foundation
Maybelline Mineral Power concealer
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer in Brightener
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear powder
Tarte Park Ave. Princess bronzer
L'Oreal blush in Tender Rose
Wet n Wild Fergie highlight in Rose Champagne Glow
MAC Painterly paint pot
Hard Candy baked duo in High Maintenance
Urban Decay eyeshadow in Naked (for blending)
Jordana Fabu-liner in brown
CoverGirl Clump Crusher mascara









3 comments:

  1. very nice. i like dark hair on you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hair color on you. Looks pretty!

    xo, Gina
    http://beautyloveandlipgloss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'm really liking it. I love how my highlights took on a reddish tone. :)

      Delete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...