Sunday, January 13, 2013

My Look: Winter Blues


Hi my loves! 

I'm having this issue lately where I keep taking pictures of my makeup looks to blog, then I don't do it. That leads to me not remembering what I used when it comes time for me to blog it. 
LOL #bloggerissues #lazyass 
I'm just going to put a notepad and pen on my vanity so I remember to write it down everyday.

I DID however remember this one, as it was just the other day. 
I'm not normally one to wear a lot of blue eyeshadow. I'm not the worlds greatest makeup artist, so I can tend to look a tad 80's with blue shades sometimes. I think this look turned out alright though. You be the judge, let me know in the comments. Am I Olivia Newton-John "Let's get Physical", or is it alright? ;-)

Face:
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny
L'Oreal True Match blush in Innocent Flush
WnW Fergie highlight in Rose Champagne Glow




Eyes:
MAC Painterly paint pot
Maybelline Eyestudio quad in Spirited Seas
Ulta pencil liner in Indigo
Rimmel ScandalEyes mascara







No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...