Hello again my loves! I hope you all had the very best holiday season, and spent time with family and loved ones! I also hope this new year brings you good things, and happy days!
I've never been one for New Years Resolutions, I usually fail within the first 2 days. The problem is I am OCD, and if I screw up at all, I just give up because I'm not perfect. (One of many things I need to learn to deal with)
I've decided this year to do Beauty Resolutions. I'm not going to be too terribly hard on myself, as I don't want to set myself up for disaster (lol!). I've thought long and hard about these for the last 2 days, and I think all of these things are very feasible for me to stick to.
1. No buying any new eyeliners. I have way too many already.
2. Only purchase lip products I am POSITIVE I will get a lot of use out of.
3. Wear lip products on a more regular basis. Use it or lose it. Enough said.
4. I am limiting myself to 7 new nail polishes for the entire year.
5. I am also limiting myself to shopping to 2 times a month. I also need to really think about my purchases, not just buying anything because it's on clearance, or on sale, or because everyone has it.
6. Take better care of my skin.
7. No new lotions or body sprays. I need to use up the majority of what I already own first.
8. Make a better effort to do my hair on a regular basis. I'm sick of looking like a bum 24/7.
On a more "professional" level:
1. Blog at least 3 times a week. I have been neglecting you guys lately. I really love blogging, and I should make more time for it.
2. Set a schedule for making videos, and just get better at it in general.
What are your resolutions for 2013??
Thank you for reading, and for following my blog. I appreciate you all, and it still blows my mind that there are people out there who actually want to read what I write. You are all amazing people!