Thursday, May 17, 2012

Swatchfest: NYX - Secret World

    Hi loves! Today I have another of the NYX Runway Collection palettes for your viewing pleasure. Out of the 3 I own, this one is my favorite. I used this palette the other day in a look, which you can see HERE. Like I stated in my previous post (here), I bought this at Ulta for 40% off, making it about $6.50. These palettes are normally $11, but you can get them at Cherry Culture for $8.50. As a side note, Cherry Culture has the full line of these palettes, where as Ulta only carries about 4. 
Enjoy!






Top Row: soft creamy tan / warm toned medium tan / warm beige / orange / deep bronzey brown


Bottom Row: medium bright green / olive green / bright lime green / dark army green / light mint green 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...