Monday, May 7, 2012

Swatchfest: NYX - Caviar & Bubbles


     I don't have much to say here today, this post is pretty self explanatory. I purchased some of these NYX 10 Color Eyeshadow palettes at Ulta for 40% off last month, and thought you'd like to see some pictures and swatches. These are normally $10.99 at Ulta (I think I paid $6.49), but you can find them cheaper online. CherryCulture.com has them for $8.50, and they also have more color selections. I will note however that this palette was previously named 'Champagne & Caviar', so if you see it named that online, they are one and the same. This is a decent palette, but I feel some colors are too much alike. I have traveled with palette, and it worked out great. If you are looking for a less expensive neutral type palette, I think this one is not bad at all.
 Enjoy!


I taped the colors on the front, after cutting them off the box. It makes it easier for me to know what palette I am grabbing.




Swatches were done over Sephora eyelid primer as a base.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...