Saturday, May 12, 2012

My Look: To Wong Foo....



    If you follow me on Twitter (@AmandaKD678) you may have seen my tweet earlier about how sometimes my makeup just comes out as 'bad drag queen'. It just happens. I forget the "less is more" rule sometimes. One of the movies I love is "To Wong Foo...", which is the drag queen movie starring Patrick Swayze & Wesley Snipes. Hence the name of my post. I feel like John Leguizamo's charater from that movie today LOL. 

Face:
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Illuminating primer
Revlon Colorstay foundation
PF Bronze Booster Seasons bronzer
CoverGirl Cheekers blush in Pretty Peach
PF Mineral Glow Pearls in Light Bronze (highlight)


Eyes:
MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Horseradish (lid)
NYX palette 'Secret World':
- mixture of orange and tan for crease
- bright medium green for outer half of lid
- bright lime green for inner half of lid
- deep green for lower lash line
- shimmery creamy tan for brow highlight
Essence Long Lasting liner in Think Khaki (upper lash line)
Essence kajal eyeliner in All I Want (lower waterline)
Maybelline XXL Pro Extensions mascara (primer only)
Essence Volume Waterproof mascara






1 comment:

  1. So not drag queen! Lol- love it! Looks perfect on you!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...