Tuesday, December 25, 2012

My Look: Golden Holiday



Merry Christmas to all my readers out there! 

      I meant to get this up yesterday, but I just haven't had anytime. Lots of holiday happenings around here, and today I just wanted to spend time with my family. 

     This was the look I wore on Sunday for my family Christmas gathering, and I wanted to share it with you all. I think it could be amped up a bit for a New Years look too.



Products Used:

Revlon Colorstay Whipped foundation
Maybelline Mineral Power concealer
NARS Laguna Bronzer
Tarte blush in Exposed
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Gold Rush
Wet n Wild single in Brulee'
Too Faced Natural Eye palette:
Velvet Revolver (crease)
Heaven (brow)
Honey Pot (lid)
Sexpresso + Cocoa Puff (outer corner)
Milani Liquif'Eye in Gold (lower lash line)
Milani Liquif'Eye in Black (waterline)
Milani Eye Tech liquid liner (upper lashline)
Milani mascara
Wet n Wild lipstick in Cherry Picking
Revlon Lip Butter in Cherry Tart




5 comments:

  1. Your eyes are gorgeous! Love the gold :)

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too sweet, thank you! Hope you had a marvelous holiday!!

      Delete
  2. I've nominated you for The Liebster Award, because I've really enjoyed your blog :)Xx

    You can check out the details here:

    http://mollysbeautyspot.blogspot.ie/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too faced natural eye palette IS my 2012 favorite. And Honeypot? I can't live without, I've hit pan and when I run out I'm going to buy the honeypot duo! This is a gorgeous look.

    -your newest follower,
    http://www.hautedare.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...