Tuesday, September 17, 2013

My Look: Cranberry Crush


I love Instagram. The filters just make such pretty pictures (see above haha).

   I purchased a couple of the new balm stain thingy's by Jordana. The colors I chose were Candied Coral (woah baby, in your face color!) and also Cranberry Crush, which I am wearing in this look. I'm really super liking them. "Super liking"? I think I just turned 5 years old LOL. Anywho, I think the cranberry shade is such a perfect fall color. If you know me, bold lips scare the crap out of me, but I can work this one.

Excuse lack of close up shot in this post, as again, this are iPhone pictures done on a whim. My bad.

Ah, the awkward smirk. What a gem.


Face:
L'Oreal True Match
Rimmel Stay Matte powder
CoverGirl + Olay concealer
Revlon Bronzed & Chic bronzer
Milani Luminoso blush
Hard Candy Tiki highlight

Eyes:
MAC Painterly paint pot
Too Faced shadows:
Teddy Bear (crease)
Blonde Ambition (lid)
Wet n Wild Brulee (brow)
CoverGirl Clump Crusher
Almay Get Up & Grow
Wet n Wild brow kit

Lips: 
Dr. Pepper Lip Smacker
Jordana Balm Stain in Cranberry Crush




No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...