Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Recent Nail Looks

Hi beauties!     

I haven't done a "Nails of the Month" post or video lately, and I have pictures just collecting up. So I thought it was time to do a post! Polishes used will be listed below each photo of course. Enjoy!

L'Oreal - Creme Puffs (Versailles collection)
NOPI - Rainbow in the S-Kylie

Sinful Colors - Beverly Hills (pink)
Sinful Colors - Lavender (purple)

Sinful Colors - Beverly Hills (base color)
Sinful Colors - Lavender (stripes)
Milani - White on the Spot (Hello Kitty's face)
Wet n Wild - Black Cream (eyes)
LA Colors - Shock (nose)
Wet n Wild MegaLast - Haze of Love (bow)

Revlon - Girly
Sinful Colors - Beverly Hills (base coat)

Maybelline - Twilight Rays

Sinful Colors - Black Magic
Milani - White on the Spot (base color)

Wet n Wild MegaLast - Sugar Coat (3 coats)
Sinful Colors - Gilded (accent)


     Obviously I have been having quite a love affair with Sinful Colors "Beverly Hills" lately LOL. It's such a pretty pink though! It was limited edition, but I still see it on clearance at Rite Aid and Walgreens every now and then. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...