Sunday, September 15, 2013

My Look: Super Big & Messy

      I've gotten into this terrible habit ever since I started YouTube of not doing my face of the day posts here on the blog. That's a bummer because that's what I started this blog for in the first place. I will however post them to Instagram. Things that make you go "hmmmm?" I swear. I'm gonna do a couple posts to catch up on Instagram looks, and then I will try SUPER hard to be more consistent here on the 'ole bloggeroonie. 




Face:
Wet n Wild Coverall
CoverGirl + Olay concealer
Rimmel Stay Matte powder
Revlon Bronzed & Chic bronzer
Milani Luminoso blush
Hard Candy Tiki highlight

Eyes: 
The eyes are a big 'ole messy combination of a ton of matte brown shades from various palettes. It was one of THOSE days haha.
Urban Decay shades in: Foxy, Walk of Shame, Faint, Naked, Naked 2, Buck and Crave for lining the eyes
Almay Get Up & Grow mascara
CoverGirl Clump Crusher mascara
Wet n Wild brow kit

Lips: 
(not on in picture) I eventually used the Jordana Balm Stain in Candied Coral




No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...