Monday, September 23, 2013

My Look: Rose Gold & Purple


    This was a look I wore a day last week. I've worn a look very similar to this before, as I quite like the pairing of colors. Of course in these photos, I'm wearing no lip color as usual. (Seriously what kind of makeup blogger am I? lol) In the closeups my brows look totally whack, like I don't know how to match brow color. I assure you it looks fine in real life, it just looks weird in these pictures.



MAC Painterly paint pot
Wet n Wild Brulee (crease to brow)
Wet n Wild "Lust" palette - medium matte purple *MAC Fig 1 dupe* (crease)
MAC Trax (blend out crease)
L'Oreal Infallible Amber Rush (lid)
Rimmel ScandalEyes black eyeliner pencil (lid and tight line)
Maybelline The Rocket Mascara
Benefit Their Real mascara

Cheeks are Peachy Keen by ELF






No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...