Wednesday, September 25, 2013

My Look: Selfie Queen

 
 

Do you take a lot of selfies on days you feel super sexy? I do. I probably took 20 pictures of myself today, just because I feel so good about myself I guess I needed to document it LOL.

I did my bangs super side swept today, and threw a couple extension tracks in to give me a real good side bun. I'm totally digging it, and feel rather sassy today. 



Face:
L'Oreal True Match Lumi
Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer
Rimmel Stay Matte powder
Milani Berry Amore blush
Lorac Spotlight highlighter

Eyes:
MAC Painterly paint pot
LA Colors jumbo pencil in purple (lid only)
Urban Decay Naked Basics palette:
W.O.S + Naked 2 in crease
Faint to deepen crease
Venus at brow bone
Crave on outer corner
Sephora Outrageous Metallic Lilac on lid & lower lash line
Rimmel ScandalEyes in black on waterline
Clump Crusher + Get Up & Grow mascara

Lips:
ELF Matte Lip Color in Coral





Have a fabulous day loves!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...