Monday, June 18, 2012

5 Minute Face


    I hope everyone enjoyed their Father's Day yesterday, and spent some quality time with the special daddy's in their lives. =) I hung around the house, and the boys and hubby worked out in the barn on their go-kart project. They've all been having a blast tearing it down and repainting it. I went for a quick, simple look yesterday as it was really hot. I didn't much feel like sitting in front of the mirror for ages working on makeup, when I was just going to be at home. This is what I came up with. Enjoy!



Face
NYC Smooth Skin Primer
Garnier BB Cream
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer
NYX Stay Matte, Not Flat powder (to set the t-zone)
Physicians Formula Bronze Booster bronzer
Physicians Formula Mineral Glow Pearls highlighter
Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso


Eyes
MAC paint pot in Painterly
Too Faced shadow in Heaven (lid to brow)
Too Faced shadow in Satin Sheets (brow highlight)
Maybelline Falsies Flared mascara
Essence No Limits Waterproof mascara 
(which smudged on my lower lash line, darn it!)

Lips
Revlon Lip Butter in Gumdrop
NYC lip gloss in Iced Orchid





1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful Manda!!!!
    You look fantastic!!!!
    I love makeup!!!! I just ordered MAC's new Ruffian Red lipstick....
    Thanks so much for the sweet comment on my blog... :-)
    Shannon
    http://fashiondiarylooks4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...