Monday, June 11, 2012

7 Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag

This is a tag that's been going around on YouTube for a while now. I thought I'd do it as a blog post instead =)

GREED
What is your most inexpensive beauty item? Your most expensive?
My least expensive would have to be my Wet n Wild lipsticks. I got them at sale at Rite Aid for 69 cents. My most expensive would be my Urban Decay 15th Anniversary palette, which was $55. However, that is technically 15 items, so single item would have to be my MAC lip liner in Saunter which was $19. (Don't judge me! lol)

WRATH
What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
I definatly have a love/hate relationship with eyeliners. I love eyeliners, and love to wear them. However I hate it at the same time because I have such hooded eyelids, that that's all you see when I wear it. The hardest product for me to get has been nothing so far. I do however want theBalm Nude'Tude palette REALLY bad. I have been trying to win it on Twitter and Facebook with no luck. They don't sell it in store anymore, so I guess eventually I will have to break down and order it online. 

GLUTTONY
What are your most delicious beauty products?
This question confuses me, considering I don't eat my makeup lol. I would have to say my most delicious product would be my NYX Mega Shine lipglosses. They smell amazeballs!

PRIDE
What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
I have 2. One would be foundation. The other would be mascara. I don't leave the house without either! 

LUST
What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
A nice smile, a sense of humor, nice eyes (my husbands are gorgeous!) and a strong set of shoulders. 

ENVY
What items would you most like to receive as a gift? 
Eyeshadow palettes and perfume. I never buy perfume for myself. 

I tag all of you!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...