Sunday, June 3, 2012

May Favorites

Time again for the Monthly Favorites =) I did a video this month. I'm still getting used to speaking on camera, even my son says I don't sound like myself. I sound... odd. Anywho, here's a list of the things I'm loving this month. Video will be posted below!

MAC Paradisco 
ELF Studio blush in Candid Coral
L'Oreal blush in Innocent Flush
Essence XXXL Shine Gloss in Sparkling Papaya
Essence No Limits Waterproof mascara
Physicians Formula Mineral Glow Pearls in Light Bronze Pearl
China Glaze - Flip Flip Fantasy
Wet n WIld MegaLast - On A Trip 
Sinful Colors - Pink (871)
The Lovely Bones
The Hunger Games

Other products mentioned:
Essence lip liner - In The Nude
NYX lip liner - Nude Pink






No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...