Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My Look: Feeling Fabulous


Hi loves! How was your day? Other than being extremely HOT all day, mine was pretty darn good. I worked on (and completed) a little project today. Will blog more about that at a later time. =) 

I gotta tell ya, I seriously felt like a hot mamma today! These pictures do me NO justice, I can't get color representation right. I looked gooood today! ;) I really felt like being a bronze glamazon today, and that's exactly how I felt all day. I love days when you feel super good about yourself, they are the best!



Face
Garnier BB Cream
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer
NYX Stay Matte, Not Flat powder (to combat shine)
Physicians Formula Bronze Booster bronzer
Physicians Formula Mineral Glow Pearls highlight
ELF Candid Coral blush (backs of cheeks)
ELF Peachy Keen blush (apples of cheeks)


Eyes
MAC paint pot in Rubenesque
Urban Decay shadow in Chase (crease)
Urban Decay Shadow in Buck (to blend out crease)
Urban Decay shadow in Vanilla (brow highlight)
Urban Decay shadow in Half Baked (lid)
Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid liner
Maybelline Falsies Flared mascara

Have you followed me via Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or Pinterest yet? Click the words to do it, you know you wanna! ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...