Thursday, June 14, 2012

My Look: Back In Black


Back in a black shirt, that is. Uh, feels like forever since I've done a look post. I'd like to say I have some great adventurous story of where I've been, but I don't. I've just been reading, A LOT. I've read all the Hunger Games books, and now I'm on the last installment in the Fifty Shades of Grey books. I'm a reader, what can I say? =)

For today's look I went back to the good 'ole Wet n Wild products. They never let me down. I used my I <3 Matte palette (first use, sad I know) and also one of my singles. I'm also wearing a Wet n Wild blush (another first).

Face
Garnier BB Cream (Light/Medium)
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer (Neutralizer)
PF Bronze Booster Seasons bronzer
Wet n Wild blush - Pearlescent Pink
PF Mineral Glow Pearls - Light Bronze



Eyes
MAC Painterly paint pot
Wet n Wild - I <3 Matte palette:
Dark Brown (brows)
Medium Tan (crease)
White (brow bone)
Light Tan (blend between brow and crease)
Wet n Wild single - Penny (lid & lower lash line)
Maybelline XXL Pro Extensions mascara





No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...