Saturday, June 23, 2012

Influenster Mom VoxBox 2012 - Open Box


Hi guys! I just wanted to do an "open box" type post for what I received in my Mom VoxBox today. As I just got it, I can't really review anything yet, but will give more detailed reviews as I use things. This is just a fun post =)





$4.27 for a 10 pack

My card of info says that this soap is 99.44% pure, so pure that it floats. Interesting, will have to test that out. If you have sensitive skin, this soap contains no dyes or perfumes. It says it's gentle enough to wash your face with.


$1.99 - $2.99 for full packs

Both packs of these came with a $1 off coupon on the back, bonus!! Both have an advanced fluoride coating.The kids pack is shaped to fit in a kids hand and mouth comfortably. The adult pack says it's good for tight teeth and sensitive gums (which I have both). I usually prefer regular floss, so I am curious to see how I like these, and what the kids think. 


retails for $3.50

    I am super excited about this product. I have a problem drinking tea, the 'tea' flavor is just gross to me. I always add lots of sugar lol. This box contains 3 different herbal teas, and 3 different green teas. 3 packs each of each flavor. It contains: Acai Berry Herbal, Blueberry Superfruit Herbal, Yumberry Blackcurrant Herbal, Goji Berry Green, Mangosteen Green, and Pomegranate Raspberry Green. I'm not a hot tea drinker, so I will be drinking these over ice. 


$6.99 for a box of 40

This is another product from Stash Tea. It says it's 100% natural, and 100% all natural granulated honey. It is supposed to be a sweetener, an alternative to sugar. Good for use in hot or cold cereal, and hot and cold drinks. I'm intrigued.


$2.69 for a box of 6

    I already ate this one, lol. I couldn't help myself, I was hungry and it was there. O-M-G! Seriously one of the BEST cookies I have ever eaten in my life! I love my cookies soft, not crunchy, and this fit the bill perfectly. It was so yummy, absolutely delightful. I would, and will, defiantly purchase this product. 


Retails $5.99 - $7.99

I was most excited to receive this! You know I am an avid press on nail user. I've been hearing all about these nails, but haven't tried them out yet. I'm very excited to wear them for date night next week. I received the color 'Glisten Up' which is a pink/fuchsia color. We will see if they last a week, as the package claims! If they work out, I will defiantly be taking advantage of the $1 off coupon they gave me. 


Retails $4.99

    This is an exclusive product to Bed Bath & Beyond. I have a family of 6, and no dishwasher. So 3 times a day I am washing dishes by hand, not fun times. I usually put the overflow on the counter, on a towel. Not attractive, and it also gets musty by the end of the day. I have this counter now. Not sure about it cutting drying time, but I'm enjoying it so far. I guess you can just throw it in the dryer when your done. Will report back on any mustiness ;)

So guys, that's what I received in my Mom Box. It was pretty exciting. Be on the lookout for better reviews in the coming weeks. Catch you later!

* I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes




1 comment:

  1. Malaysia & Singapore & brunei ultimate on-line blogshop for wholesale & supply korean add-ons, accessories, earstuds, choker, rings, trinket, hair &
    bangle add-ons. Promotion 35 % wholesale discount. Ship Worldwide
    Feel free to visit my webpage ; entraînement cérébral

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...