Friday, June 22, 2012

My Look: Curly Girly


    Hi loves! How's things? I'm doing my Friday night usual: watching the Travel Channel. The Dead Files is on now, which I like. But really I watch for Ghost Adventures. Oh that Zak... my dream boyfriend. He is too yummy, lol! Even my husband knows, Friday night is Zak night, so leave me alone HAHA ;)

    Today did not entail too much adventure. My husband is on 3rd shift this week, so it's been a drag around here. Trying to find things for 4 kids to do so their dad can sleep all day, is actually very hard. It's defiantly wearing me down, dealing with all the fighting and bickering all on my own. 

Enough of all that, that's not what you stopped by for anyway ;) On to today's look!


Face:
NYC Smooth Skin primer
Garnier BB Cream
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer
Mary Kay mineral powder to set
PF Bronze Booster bronzer
NYC Blushable Cream Stick in South St. Seashell
Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Exposed
PF Mineral Glow Pearls in Light Bronze


Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Candlelight
Too Faced Summer Eye palette:
Toasted Coconut (crease)
Sugar Sand (lid)
Plumeria (outer corner)
Wet n Wild Vanity palette:
Matte Tan (blender color)
Matte Cream (brow highlight)
Maybelline Mega Plush mascara






No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...